Modern Kadampa Buddhism is a special presentation of Buddha's teachings for the modern world.
It is open to everyone whether Buddhist or not regardless of nationality, age or gender.
- Jul 29 – Aug 13 NKT-IKBU International Summer Festival, UK
- Sep 9 – 11 Midwest US Dharma Celebration
- Sep 9 – 11 Northwest US Dharma Celebration
- Sep 23 – 25 Quebec Dharma Celebration
- Sep 23 – 25 UK Dharma Celebration
- Sep 23 – 26 Austrian, Italian & Swiss Festival
- Sep 30 – Oct 2 Nordic Dharma Celebration
It is dangerous to think that we shall practice when we have finished our present job because there are always other jobs to be done. Gungtang Rinpoche said that worldly activities are like an old man's beard - though he made shave it off in the morning, it has grown again by the evening. Since worldly work is endless we need to practice Dharma while we are engaging in all our daily tasks.
Joyful Path of Good Fortune