Modern Kadampa Buddhism is a special presentation of Buddha's teachings for the modern world.
It is open to everyone whether Buddhist or not regardless of nationality, age or gender.
- Jun 23 – 27 Northern Spanish Dharma Celebration
- Jun 25 – 27 South African Dharma Celebration
- Jul 30 – Aug 14 NKT-IKBU International Summer Festival, UK
- Sep 3 – 5 Austrian, Italian & Swiss Festival
- Sep 3 – 6 Southwest US Dharma Celebration
- Sep 10 – 12 Irish Dharma Celebration
- Sep 10 – 12 Northeast US Dharma Celebration
How to Build a Pure World
In the Sutras, Buddha says:
If you have only effort you have all Dharmas, But if you have only laziness you have nothing.
A person who has no great knowledge of Dharma but who nevertheless applies effort consistently will gradually attain all virtuous qualities; but a person who knows a great deal and has only one fault - laziness - will not be able to increase his or her good qualities and gain experience of Dharma.
How to Understand the Mind