Modern Kadampa Buddhism is a special presentation of Buddha's teachings for the modern world.
It is open to everyone whether Buddhist or not regardless of nationality, age or gender.
- Jul 24 – Aug 8 NKT-IKBU International Summer Festival, UK
- Sep 11 – 13 Northeast US Dharma Celebration
- Sep 11 – 14 Austrian, Italian & Swiss Festival
- Sep 11 – 14 UK Dharma Celebration
- Oct 23 – 25 Italian Dharma Celebration
- Oct 23 – 25 Nordic Dharma Celebration
- Oct 23 – 29 NKT-IKBU International Fall Festival
How to Build a Pure World
This month's featured book
To ensure that our meditation is effective, each meditation practice is presented in two stages: the contemplation and the actual meditation. We should memorize the contemplation and during the meditation session mentally repeat it again and again. Through this we will generate or find the object of the actual meditation. Having found the object we then hold it strongly and meditate on it single-pointedly. This way of meditating is very practical and important, so we should keep this advice in our heart.
The Oral Instructions of Mahamudra