Modern Kadampa Buddhism is a special presentation of Buddha's teachings for the modern world.
It is open to everyone whether Buddhist or not regardless of nationality, age or gender.
- May 22 – 27 NKT-IKBU International Spring Festival, UK
- Jun 19 – 24 US Festival
- Jun 19 – 24 Northern Spanish Dharma Celebration
- Jul 24 – Aug 8 NKT-IKBU International Summer Festival, UK
- Sep 4 – 6 Austrian, Italian & Swiss Festival
- Sep 11 – 13 Northeast US Dharma Celebration
- Sep 11 – 14 UK Dharma Celebration
How to Build a Pure World
This month's featured book
The goal or aspiration of every living being is to experience happiness. There are two kinds of happiness and hence two kinds of goal - temporary and ultimate. Temporary happiness is the happiness that can be experienced by humans and gods; it is the limited happiness that can be experienced while beings remain bound within samsara. Ultimate happiness is the pure, eternal happiness of liberation and full enlightenment.
Joyful Path of Good Fortune