Temple Watch 20 ~ Approaching completion
As you can see from this inspiring video, over the last week the workers and artists at the Temple have accomplished a huge amount, including:
- Filling in swimming pool
- Painting the water tank
- Spray sizing fascia to prepare for gilding
- Installing external auspicious symbols
- Levelling the floor
- Installing plumbing for radiant floor heating
- Vajras and stone base installation
- Installing some of the 256 auspicious symbols on the upper walls of the temple
- Copper roofing ready for installation
- Columns installed
- Gilding fascia
- Landscaping, preparing the camping area.
- Excavating for plumbing
- Preparing a new patio overlooking the temple
- Installing new insulation for the retreat center
- Testing the septic system
- Beginning the installation of auspicious symbols at the center
They were assisted over the weekend by volunteer teams from KMC Hollywood and KMC San Francisco.
A big thank you to everyone who is helping to make this precious place ready for the 2019 Fall Festival.